Drain Cleaning in Santa Clara, CA
Santa Clara County’s Most Trusted Plumber
Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing problems. Luckily, Smart Plumbers & Rooters has a fast and reliable solution. Our licensed and insured plumbers provide top-notch drain cleaning services to keep your pipes flowing smoothly. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we clean all types of drains, including sinks, showers, bathtubs, and sewer lines.
We take pride in our attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction, providing fast and reliable services at an affordable price. Whether you’re dealing with a stubborn clog or want to prevent future plumbing emergencies, trust Smart Plumbers & Rooters for all your drain cleaning and drain repair needs.
Is Drain Cleaning Necessary?
Yes! Over time, hair, soap scum, grease, food particles, and mineral buildup accumulates in drains. This accumulation can lead to severe clogs and blockages, restricted flow in your pipes, sewage backups, and burst pipes. Regular drain cleaning services can prevent these plumbing emergencies from occurring and improve the overall efficiency of your plumbing system.
Below are some of the best benefits of professional drain cleaning services:
- Prevents/eliminates clogs and blockages
- Reduces water and energy waste
- Extends the lifespan of your plumbing system
- Eliminates unpleasant odors
- Identifies potential issues before they become major problems
To keep your sewer line functioning the way it should, we recommend scheduling drain cleaning services at least once per year. At Smart Plumbers & Rooters, we offer professional snaking and hydro-jetting services to clean your drains.
Call (408) 638-6762 to request a free estimate for drain cleaning in Santa Clara.
“They were on time, completed the jobs in the estimated time frame, cleaned up after the work was done, tested all the new lines for leaks, and provided a video of the work.” - Bryan L.
“I was very impressed by the quality of the work and would recommend anyone to use their services.” - Miriam H.
“Smart Plumbers & Rooters are the best plumbers we have ever used. They answered the phone right away and came out to our house within two hours.” - Janice H.
“I’ve used Smart Plumbers & Rooters for years and have always been satisfied.” - Phyllis B.
“I called about 20 different places before I finally got a nice person on the phone at Smart Plumbers & Rooters that was very attentive to my problem and helped me to schedule an appointment right away.” - Anna B.
“Victor did a great job clearing the clog in my toilet. He got it done very quickly and even adjusted the flush mechanism and looked at another issue for no extra charge.” - Emily O.
Tips for Avoiding Clogged Drains
Preventing clogged drains is easier than you might think. By being mindful of what goes down your drains and taking a few simple precautions, you can significantly reduce the likelihood of clogs and blockages.
Some of our best tips and tricks for avoiding clogged drains include:
- Install drain traps: Hair is one of the most common sources of clogs, so we recommend doing your best to keep it out of your drains. Mesh drain traps are very effective at catching hair before it gets a chance to go down your drains.
- Be mindful about what you flush: Only human waste and toilet paper should ever be flushed down your toilet. Be sure to dispose of flushable wipes, feminine hygiene products, floss, Q-tips, and other materials in the trash.
- Use your garbage disposal wisely: Your garbage disposal is designed to minimize the amount of waste that goes into your trash. However, you need to be careful about what types of food waste you put in your disposal. Food waste that is either non-biodegradable or takes a long time to break down – such as grease, fruit pits, onion skins, bones, and eggshells – can cause serious blockages in your sewer line. Be sure to dispose of those types of items in the trash.
- Schedule drain cleaning: Annual drain cleaning services can not only prevent clogs but also eliminate odors, improve the efficiency of your plumbing system, extend the lifespan of your drain pipes, and prevent costly plumbing emergencies.
What Does It Mean When I Have Multiple Clogged Drains?
Multiple slow or clogged drains are often a sign that there is a severe blockage within your sewer line. If you’ve noticed that multiple drains in your home have started to slow down, schedule a drain cleaning service right away before the problem worsens. Ignoring this sign of a sewer line blockage can easily lead to a sewer line emergency down the road, so call Smart Plumbers & Rooters right away.
For fast and reliable drain cleaning services in Santa Clara, please call (408) 638-6762. We can also be reached through our online contact form.