There are no surprises with our upfront, flat-rate pricing.
We're so confident you'll be completely happy with our services, we guarantee it.
We're here to help you whenever you need us.
We make it easy to get started with a free quote.
Mountain View Water Heater Installation and Repair
Smart Plumbers & Rooters offers professional water heater repair and installation services in the Mountain View, CA area. Our technicians are highly skilled and knowledgeable, and can quickly identify and repair any water heater issues, such as leaks, low hot water pressure, or a noisy operation. We can handle any type of water heater, including tank and tankless models, and are available 24/7 for emergency services. We are committed to providing superior workmanship at a reasonable cost, and all of our repairs and installations are backed by a guarantee.
Are you trying to decide which type of water heater is most suitable for your home or business? Look no further than Smart Plumbers & Rooters for expert advice. We can explain the pros and cons of tankless and other types of heaters to help you make an informed choice. Plus, our experienced plumbers offer reliable installation services. Call us today at (408) 638-6762 to get the water heater services you need in Mountain View, CA. We’re committed to providing you with the highest quality service!
When Do You Need To Repair Your Mountain View Water Heater?
If your Mountain View water heater is failing, you should call Smart Plumbers & Rooters for help. We specialize in water heater repairs and replacements, and our team of experienced technicians can provide you with prompt and reliable service. We can diagnose the issue and provide you with a variety of options for repair or replacement, depending on the severity of the problem. Smart Plumbers & Rooters can even install a new water heater if needed. We also offer a variety of maintenance services to help ensure your water heater continues to operate at peak efficiency. With our expertise and experience, Smart Plumbers & Rooters can help you avoid costly breakdowns and repairs in the future.
If you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms below, you should give us a call as soon as possible:
- No hot water coming from the taps – If you notice that your hot water tank is not producing any hot water, it could be an indication that your water heater is failing and needs professional attention.
- Leaking water from the tank – If you notice water is leaking from your water heater, it is a sign of a serious problem and should be addressed immediately.
- Unusual noises coming from the tank – If you hear strange noises coming from your water heater, this could be a sign of a mechanical issue or a broken part inside the tank that needs to be replaced.
- Discolored or rusty water – If you notice that the hot water coming from your taps is discolored or has a rusty appearance, it is likely a sign of corrosion inside the tank and should be inspected by a professional.
- Water heater is not heating properly – If your water heater is not heating properly, it could be a sign of a faulty thermostat or other issue that needs to be addressed.
- Unusual odors coming from the tank – If you notice a strange odor coming from your water heater, it could be a sign of a gas leak or build-up of sediment inside the tank.
- Water temperature is not consistent – If the temperature of your hot water is not consistent or fluctuating, this could be a sign of an issue with your thermostat or other parts of your water heater.
- Water heater is not turning on – If your water heater is not turning on or is not able to stay on, this could be a sign of an issue with the pilot light or a faulty electrical connection.
Smart Plumbers & Rooters offers a 24/7 emergency service, so you can be sure you will get the help you need right away. We also provide a warranty on their parts and labor, so you can be sure you will get the best quality service available. With our expertise, they can help you get your water heater up and running quickly, so you can enjoy hot water again. No matter what type of issue you are facing with your Mountain View water heater, Smart Plumbers & Rooters can help!
Why You Should Hire a Professional to Install Your Water Heater in Mountain View
It’s tempting to save money and install your own water heater without professional help. But this is one project you should not do yourself, even if you are a DIY enthusiast. Plus, in the long run, you may not be saving money at all if you install a water heater yourself: mistakes can be costly!
Let’s break down why you should give a licensed and certified professional like Smart Plumbers & Rooters a call instead of installing a water heater yourself.
Professionals will help you navigate local regulations and permits. Mountain View requires a permit to install a new water heater and has specific restrictions about how and where to install your new heater, even if it’s in the same space as the old one. Smart Plumbers & Rooters has been in business since 1998, so we have over 20 years of experience installing water heaters following local codes and regulations. You don’t need to worry about how to earthquake-proof your water heater or how much clearance you need to allow between the water heater and the wall framing. We’ve got it covered.
You will save time. Installing a water heater may take you a whole weekend if you’ve never done it before and possibly even longer if you mess something up. A professional plumber can do the same job in a matter of hours, while you sit back and go about your day.
You don’t have to buy new tools. Even if you’re an experienced DIY-er, you may not have the tools needed to install a new water heater. This is an expense you’ll need to factor into your budget if you plan to install a water heater yourself. The team at Smart Plumbers and Rooters has all of the tools needed to install your water heater, no matter the type of heater you’ve purchased.
You guarantee your warranty will last. Some water heater manufacturers require professional installation to maintain the warranty. If you do make a rookie mistake while installing your water heater, you will be on the hook for the cost of repairs.
It’s clear that the cost of installing a water heater yourself is more than just the price of the water heater. Licensed and certified installation from a reliable plumber like Smart Plumbers & Rooters is a requirement if you want the best value and longevity out of your new water heater.